Saturday, October 26, 2013

MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN 2013 SOUS LA NEIGE- Under the snow




                       VOILÀ L'HEURE A SONNÉ DE FAIRE SON COMPTE RENDU.


¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸
Here come the time to resume everything you have done in the garden this year 2013






Je me suis fais un beau cadeau de Noël une petite fille qui me suivra tout au long de mes randonnées au jardin. En espérant qu'elle ne soit pas malade comme mon  petit cow boy

¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸

I made my self a nice chirstmas gift a bit early. A nice little girl who will follow me along my wlak in
 the garden. Hoping she will not be sick like the little cowboy who pass away.



Mes beaux arbres que j'ai plantés moi même.


My nice trees all covered with snow


Drink a nice hot coco. Observe the birds in your garden and look at all the pictures you took in the garden.
A big garden demands a lot of time but th emore I garden the more I ask myself why did I do such a big garden?
To stow awya everything to rake to clean its long very long and very demanding.

Each year I told myself i will no longer buy more flowers but only bushes or trees...

yes its true its easier to take care of so when you will finish your garden resume plan for next year of nice composition in your garden for next year.

Until then read the articles again or join me on my bird watching blog or mushroom blog

Take care



¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸


BUVEZ UN BON CHOCOLAT CHAUD, OBSERVER LES OISEAUX DANS VOTRE JARDIN  ET REVOYEZ LES BELLES PHOTOS PRISES DE VOTRE JARDIN DURANT TOUT VOTRE ÉTÉ.

UN BEAU GRAND JARDIN DEMANDE BEAUCOUP BEAUCOUP DE TEMPS MAIS PLUS JE JARDINE, PLUS JE ME DEMANDE QUAND L'AUTOMNE ARRIVE POURQUOI AI-JE FAIT UN SI GROS JARDIN?
TOUT NETTOYER TOUT RACLER TOUT RANGER ..C'EST LONG ET TRÈS DEMANDANT.

A CHAQUE ANNÉE, JE ME DIS JE N'ACHETERAI PLUS DE FLEURS MAIS DES ARBUSTES DES ARBRES....

OUI, C'EST UN FAIT, C'EST PLUS FACILE ET MOINS D'OUVRAGE AUSSI  ALORS LORSQUE VOUS AUREZ TERMINÉ VOTRE COMPTE-RENDU PLANIFIEZ VOTRE PROCHAINE ANNÉE EN PRÉVOYANT DE BELLES COMPOSITIONS DANS VOTRE JARDIN POUR L'ANNÉE PROCHAINE ET ON SE RETROUVERA SOUS PEU D'ICI LÀ RELISEZ MES ARTICLES OU JOIGNEZ VOUS À MOI SUR MON BLOGUE D'OISEAUX.




                                                  JOYEUX NOEL BONNE ANNÉE!

                                                     Merry christmas and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment