Thursday, April 15, 2021

Je traduirai un autre jour....

 Mon Jardin au Quebec garden                                                                                                                                               I was really busy trying to send 3 Puppy Starlett stories to a publisher, flying and all. I have been home doing this now. Today seems to be a nice day will go. I hurt myself at work, I have epicondylitis and pine Lenoir on both feet just want to lay down on the couch or do nothing.         Yesterday, I started to get back in shape but everything you do in the garden needs your elbow or you to stand on your feet. Painful, painful, painful, so this is why the job takes forever to do. I brought in pretty much the garden stuff, now, I need to finish that side walk of mine but I guess, it will have to wait, not only I'm in pain but my wallet took a turn for the worse like you too, I'm sure. The pay check for 1 month with no work made it worse.  Like the rest of my life, always catching up is no good. Luckily for me, I have a garden to look at but for the house repair, it will have to wait again and again and again what can I say! You work to pay the fucking taxes and now our government is giving money to lazy people to stay home, yes, some are unfortunate to have lost their jobs but giving out money unjustified money for me as no sense made them work at building a senior house or something whatever! So today is a lovely day, I am about to go out after my housework and cut the grass but my elbows will take a burden ....but I will be out to look at my garden.                                                              For those who wonder about  the bag                                                                                                     

                                                                                                                               for those who wonder about those bags of seeds seed that you buy and are supposed to have a field of flowers, well, I did not have a field of flowers, all I had was horrible vign plants that grab your legs when you walk or little pic pic dont know the name in English that stuck on your dogs fur terrible                                                                         I do not recommend it for the Laurentian organic field.  however, this fall, I do have some lovely little blue flowers so I will keep those one but for the rest it's crap so will be back to correct and post some pic
 

No comments:

Post a Comment