Wednesday, June 3, 2020

MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN 2-3-4-5-6- JUIN 2020

02-03-2020                        
Perfect to water exactly where you need it. A bit small but until I find the perfect one it will do.


Back to work cold day it was the worse come back I ever had. Stressful too. I got up at 3.00 a.m to be on duty at 5.00 a.m to leave at 06:00 

03-03-2020                                                                                                                                 I am at home I was release from work great. I have a huge headache migraine and blisters under my one foot.
Its bloody cold today again make sure you water plants inside and outside                   I Have to prepare my suitcase for tomorrow waiting for migraine to go away I was not able to breathe in that mask awful it will be worse tomorrow 107 passengers on board to Halifax then I go home and maybe I say maybe I will fill like cutting the grass I should be cutting the grass today but with a migraine no you feel like throwing up shit it looks like my garden had frozen in time. All that hard work for what Now my land is full of weed my garden too and my house full of waiting plants                                                                        going back to lay down sorry                                                                                                                                           Well my dog wanted to go out so I went to clean up some stairs in the mountain in the back. It felt good. Got some lunch lay down some more because of my migraine. I tried to replace all the plants that had got to come in. OMG!

I needed to get something at the store and got my luttle elephant watering and a
 very small day. 
And before I get to wild with spending in the garden I definetely needed a book to keep track of my spending.


I got wake up early so early                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          05-06-2020                                                                                                                                                    I have been writing this blog for many years. For those who dont know me, I am a flight attendant as well as an avid gardener. 
Now the times are difficult. the reality is shocking its even worse when I boarded my first flight this week and again another day. The planes are empty not even twenty people for all these flights sometimes 2 passengers. The future will be hard trust me. The chance you have to escape in your garden is excellent for the moral. I have been experimenting adjustment to work with a mask on itchy suffocating hyperventilation name it tonight I will be going to Germany will see on a longer flight. So I'm rushing to go cut the grass as much as i could as it affects my sinuses and its so hard breathing in those mask for me. My sinuses get plugged and I have a hard time breathing but I have no choice I will work until...I dont know. Half of my new schedule for this month has disappeared already. Flight canceled again and again...Little hope Let go in the garden to breathe cut grass.  
P.S. The beans and every plant in the house are growing but won't plant them as I am leaving for the flight tonight.................................................................................................................................................................J écris ce blog depuis plusieurs années. Pour ceux et celles  qui ne me  connaissent pas je suis   un agent de bord et également une jardiniere. Aujourd hui les temps sont difficiles. La réalité est plus que choquante c'est pire que ce que je imaginais. Quand je suis montée à bord d un mon premier vol de retour puis l autre vol et une autre journée de vol la réalité était mentalement dure a prendre. Les avions sont vides tout au plus 20 personnes pour tous les  vols voir meme 2 passages. Le futur sera dur encore plus dur que vous pouvez l imaginer.
 La chance que nous avons de nous échapper dans nos jardins est excellent pour le moral Je viens de vivre des ajustement au travail avec un masque qui pique suffocant j hyperventile tout ce que vous voudrez ce soir je vais en Allemagne un vol encore plus long Alors je me Depeche pour tailler couper mon gazon le plus que je peux parce que ca m affecte les sinus le gazon coupé et mes sinus se bouchent et j ai de la misere a respirer. Mai je dois travailler je ne sais pas encore pour combien de temps encore La moité de l horaire pour juin  a disparu less vols sontencore annulés L espoir est mince alors alone au jardin pour espirer l air et le gazon coupé 
P.S. mes feves qui sont a l intérieur poussent comme tout mais je ne les planterai pas on annonce encore des jours de canicules...jattendrai mon retour.    

correction plus tard

Coté cour coté jardin !   
Allez voir mon blog voyage de ma visite first time back in Europe                                                          Go check my travel blog on my trip to Germany                                                                                       https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2371040930369021877#allposts/src=sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment