Friday, June 3, 2016

MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN -JOUR 8


JOUR 8

WELL WELL WELL...

FINALLY HAVE DAYS OFF

EXHAUSTED

im home now to rest and what do I hear a bloody gas lawnmower
man

electric people electric
so you dont anoy your neighbour and the environment you are scaring the birds the ground hog and ME

old habits are hard to brake let me tell you


so left 6 days came back in a giant field of weed
OMG

today i walk the garden dress up a list of things to do
will do the grocery spend little amount on new comers and will work the land for the next week
so first lets study what I have to do
I will definetely cut the grass
this is the second time
my nephew did it for me as he needed a few bucks to go pick up the cherries in British Colombia
but now we need not
to cut the corner and do a great job
i told you so
the hibiscus are showing a sign  of life
if you bought some
look around the old branches on the ground there are some new one coming out
so be careful when you cut around let him rest still you will be so happy to see his jumbo flowers

will talk to you some more need to run for errands
and enjoy a nice day in the gardne
i need some gloves to remove
#1 ennemy of mine
the weed that scare my body full of blister
but first need to buy another good pair of gloves
especially for the roses to
and need to circle the pivoine paeonia so many of them this year
yes!
im catching up on my spring disater with tulip

check it out later
i will get a picture of my rodgersia but not now

not too many flowers either but big one the smell is too die for always put the nice smelly flowers around the house its so nice
centauria
centaur// des montagnes
i just love that blue

there are some white one but its the blue that i like so easy to transplant split and grow around
most of the time they bloom twice in the season
cut and start again if you wish







alium love it too
Iwill plant thos instead of tulips no one is touching them


look at my lilac
finally blooming
smell so good too


persicaria
similar to barbe the bouc but
bloom way longer and is way bigger

omg triple the size since I left
so glad I split the plant both of the 2 new split are doing just fine
hoping my dog doesnt get too close to them




can you see the ground hog

im in the bloody forest but the road comes up that part and people are throwing stuff on my land
i just realized this
there is a red plastic piece of shit there
man
well perhaps i will leave it there for a little while to spot the ground hog
she is skinny now
hope she doesnt dig a hole there
i was walking this morning with my dog
who kind of like her
hope she never taste one of those please please please go away

i told my dog to sit and watch her in silence...
she did









I love this lovely little yellow flowers so when you walk in the forest you just walk on them a carpet of yellow flowers
no name sorry their wild

see my little new comer i split him in three and could have split it with 2 more oh well!
doing great in their new wet land


blue bells cover this part of the forest too

centauria need water but they are doing fine supervision is needed thats all

look at the persicaria in the back no time to crop pic its going to be nice

my sweet dog stretching



 ah
aquilegia
so little so cute
they will bloom all thru the summer in the shade
purple pink i think you can get some in white


 monarde

nice lilac so big
happy I give him another year...




 can you see the little green things here
this is how the hibiscus is coming out
the perennial hibiscus

Hum I wonder if there were some other color



talk to you later

will need to plant the canna the peas the pancarda....
so much work



cote court cote jardin

No comments:

Post a Comment