Sunday, July 3, 2016

MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN-JOUR 16


JOUR 16
DAY 16

The year of the beans....
did you plant your beans peas and all to pass winter it is still the time to do it count 60 days and it will bloom
not expensive and full of proteins
need 3 portions of it every week
peas
chick peas
beans
black beans




Année de la légumineuse
Avez vous planté vos légumineuses pour passer l'hiver il est encore temps de le faire compter 60 jours plus. Pas chers et pleines de protéines.
Vous avez besoin de 3 portions de légumineuses par semaine.
Haricots doivent contenir plus de 5 fèves et que le plant soit très secs.


  • pois secs
  • lentilles
  • haricots
  • pois chiches
  • haricots noirs




Weather forecast

Not good again heat wave again

Just water your plant
check bugs
do not plant any new plants unless you are there every day for 2 weeks to water them
check your veggy garden bugs and all
squeeze in the middle the extra branch of your tomatoes



                                                         DECISION
                                             THE TREE OR MY HOUSE

woa!
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME i WROTE SOMETHING HERE.

I have been busy flying while my garden has been busy blooming without me so sad indeed to see the paeonias gone over this last recent rain storm

but I have still have some

now the big job big decision I have to cut down some trees
it rips my heart to have to do that.

its tree versus my house

They all lean towards my house, I was lucky this time but who knows what tomorrow reserve with the strange summer we have big change of climate, its very windy, therefore, risky to keep them
cost a fortune to do...
shit!
I work all month for that
but I don't want an open roof concept house, when I live in -40 degrees weather temperature
don't think so.
so decision making it is
we need to do what we need to do

the trees I planted were left alone in the heatwave so
there again no luck there either
so sad
but the worst is that apple tree
that is so beautiful
but need to be bring it down because not only it leans toward the house but it also have a hole
but trust me if it wasn't for the house it will be there for ever
the apple are to die for and I couldn't find a name for this brand of apple.


Beside that it seems that the new part of the garden is doing fine even tho we had the heat wave thank god for that

why am I doing inside
I m sick like a dog
somebody was sneezing on my flight, she sneezed on us on the elevator, my sick purser and then it was the flight attendant, and now, its me: the other flight attendant.

in London its been a shitty weather as well but on the cold side when I get home its heat wave go there its freezing wet, and no fun to be.

Extreme everywhere

so now I'm all stuff up imagine the 3rd of July
pisses me off
so went on my hamac did a tree session starring at
and took a few pictures of my flowers

































tree session in my hamac
these trees are here to stay until the nature bring them down the others need to go for safety reason sad im a tree lover i have been taking care of those trees but i guess close to the house not a good idea i thought they were far enough adn they were here before with the house.






















our forest are horrible the trees are even falling by themselves

plant a tree far away form the house but plant a tree

plant bushes tree, perfect for around the house but not too close because the roots might interfere with the house structure.

its better to plant them away from the house unless you used the thuya for wind braker but make sure you study your landscape before doing this. I taught I did but then trees grow so fast time goes by and you need for safety reason to bring them down.



                            AVEZ VOUS DE LA MOUSSE DANS VOTRE JARDIN?

                             DE LA MOUSSE AU SOLEIL ET OUI ¨CA EXISTE
                             DE LA MOUSSE À L' OMBRE ET OUI CA EXISTE
                             VOUS POUVEZ ACHETER DES TAPIS DE MOUSSE (250.00)
                              NE PILEZ PAS SUR LA MOUSSE ELLE PREND ENVIRON 7 ANS A                                             POUSSER.
                              ON LA RETROUVE SOUVENT AU NORD
                           

VOUS SOUFFREZ D' ÉROSION, PLANTEZ L' ARBRE DE MORENGA QUI EST BON POUR LA SANTÉ MAIS QUI AIDE L' ÀROSION DU SOL MEME SI ICI AU QUEBEC LE CLIMAT NE LE PERMETTERAIT PAS VOUS POURRIEZ TOUJOURS ESSAYER L'EXPERIENCE QUI SAIT SI CETTE ARBRE EST MIRACULEUX COMME LE DISENT LES CHERCHEURS.



CÔTÉ COUR CÔTÉ JARDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment