Tuesday, June 4, 2019

MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN 2019 REGENTS PARK ROSES

                                       MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN


WOA!
WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE
WHEN I ENTERED REGENTS PARK TO RUSH TO GO  SHOPPING..

FORGET IT!

THIS WAS MAGIC ON EARTH
PEACE ON EARTH
GRACE
NAME IT

I stayed there until my eyes content was fulfilled, I hope you do too.

Unbelievable I'm back here in Quebec and its 12 degrees and soon it will be too hot.
So, look at this gardeners, this is years and years, centuries and centuries of beautiful well-kept garden full bloom
a little stop for coffee so cute I never knew it existed...
Oh! too many people.








































It's DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE BECAUSE OF THE 2 TONES OF COLOR WHITE AND PINK































































Too much isn't it?


When you see this garden you just want to smile


COTÉ COURT COTÉ JARDIN







No comments:

Post a Comment