Friday, May 31, 2019

MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN 2019 #7

                                        MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN

31 MAI 2019

Today its cold doesn't feel like much
Especially I have to find a lawyer to get the problem with the street fix once and for all
I am sick and tired to have them come to my house unannounced
so I went outside
from 3 to 4
not even
the neighbor behind my house, the one with the rubbish came by from the other neighbors' land with a truck a moving truck, and a trailer.

scared the hell out of me and my dog especially that we saw 2 weird guys walking on foot to go there this morning so I decided to rap it up and go inside.

I was digging the soil to remove all the weeds to prepare the land for my new flower bed in front of the house
I had so many ideas
but now with the jeep and the lawyer
I will have to do very little with not much unfortunately
so I planted those beautiful light green Spirée
3 of them
and afterward brought the huge heavy block next to it for little steps  and I will work my way down and fill the place full of dirt eventually so you don't see the bottom of the block. It will be perfect to walk on.

At first, I wanted to do a huge circle of bricks and put a fountain in the middle but
too much work.

Then I wanted to put a sitting area all around with old fallen trees but again too much work
or I do not have the skill to do that...

I think I will put some lavender roses and will see maybe I will put my herbs again
it will be something eventually...

Yesterday we stop by my sister's house to see her rhododendron
full bloom both of them
she did a bit of ...fertilizer
no wonder
mine is just starting to become pink at the bottom same as my mom

So I thought I will put a few pictures





my sister rhodo in the back of her house in the shade


her rhodo in the front of the house is in full sun more flower but both are beautiful

woa so many flowers 


looks like summer is here 
Delicious watermelon


See mine, I planted it last year.

We can see on the far right one flower getting pinky of course when I started to work I won't see it 





In the back yard of my neighbor it's quite insulting here I am planting flowers and not only that I am forced to plant trees on my land by the city but for them, 
it's ok to have piles and piles of rubbish beds ... making fire at night and this was there before the street was blocked...

why people pick on me all the time
No justice at all!

And they did some renovation and all their scrap goes on on my land 




So my beautiful Thuyas have no chance to come back.  I decided to grow some climbing roses and other climbers on them and we won't see it that much in a couple of years.  
it's a total disaster same with the one upfront 



ok this is all the work I did 
not much but is hard to rake to get the dirt clean of weed  
I have a blister on my thumb even with leather gloves
but it's a start of a design





I just can stand it but I have other issues to deal with 
regarding the road upfront 
it's definitely the house surrounding by bad neighbors 



really you have over 3 months now to get it out 
now the rats are going to come in town 
I planted more trees to stop seeing shit on this side of my house.
I dont have much 
not much money either but I tried to keep it clean
I try
and I try to work the land to keep it clean as well 



coté court coté ardin

No comments:

Post a Comment