Friday, June 6, 2014

Jour 27 part 5 No chemical no boost no nothing


27-5
I am telling you, if you are looking for a gardener who uses a lot of these; you are at the wrong place.
I had hardly any water to fill up a glass to quench my thirst that the tought of boosting my  plants with all this stuff didn't even cross my mind. It's the same thing when it comes to buy your vedgetables. You need to decide if you want organic veggees or not. Its a choice you make and during the summer you do have the choice. Better than that you can plant your own stuff in a pot, on your balcony if you don't have enough space.

At first, I water the plant for a few weeks depending of the weather aboslutely after planting but aftewards the plant have to grow on her own.
The best thing to do is to work the dirt around it work work work and remove the weed.

Put some little pots next to it so when you visit your garden you can always give her the water from the rain.

For the trees same thing but this need a lot more water for sure. I do the same thing and leave a bigger bucket near by to fill up with the rain water or the water form the creek. But again trees demand water a lot more so becareful not to loose them. First year give them a lot of water especially after the rain the gorund is moist humdi and the water go all the way to the roots.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
Good news

my blue tree seem to be doing fine. Just a bit of reddish at the beginning of spring but now i have lovely blue buds.


*********************************************************************************
the new astilbe red mighty quin is spectacular and is not yet at his best great buy!

*********************************************************************************
I did a nice lilac bouquet.
*********************************************************************************

Now for the sad news



There was a big storm, so, when I came back all my beuatiful tulips that were hardly coming out fell down because of it. Hopefuly the sun will bring them up but it has been raining for 3 days now.


I just went to the garage and they charge me $665.00 to change the oil, winter tire and the brakes in the back on my jeep.
Here goes my flower budget busted! Or I will simply eat more peanut butter sandwiches...!


*********************************************************************************

coté court coté jardin

No comments:

Post a Comment