Wednesday, July 30, 2014

JOUR 47 MON JARDIN AU QUEBEC GARDEN- Highness Queen Elizabeth garden visit enjoy!



Well well description under each video a bit deceive one must say however this is not the high lighst of the garden you need to do another visit for that

I spend

19.00 pound  ( 19x2 for canadian dollars=$38.00)
  6.95 pound  ( 7x2 for canadian dollars=$14.00)
22 .oo pound for souvenir
         12.95 for th ebook
            6.95 for the cookies
           cooking book and cookies and a tiny bag to put the tin of cookies to give to my mom
                   $44.00
47.95 pound roughly  x 2         $95.90

$95.90 canadian dollars




To see the state room that I already seen and to exit thru the garden in order to see the garden but unfortunately thye didnt informed me very well saying

sorry miss you wont see any flowers today by exiting thru the garden


so deceiving
so expensive for roughly over an hour wait  1 hour visit in 1 hour visit out



















this is the pebble path the Queen walks on

Nice but way to far for her to enjoy her flowers



watch out taking off in the royal garden



I mean watering th eplants in th emiddle of th eday is not a good idea especially when visitors are in.





                       Now with my zoom I can see from a distance the high light of the garden

You dont open the gardne if its not reayd for a visit



trust me its not that colour yet but for the sake of seing some colors i know this will be in bloom eventualy









oak hydrangea






ok garden is open and you see all that rubbish in front of th eback palace not impress with the Queen's staff.
You know oyu have guess coming to visit be ready or cancel the invitation 
I am not here to see rubbish but flowers









Interesting to see the inside o fth ewoods did not see Robin Hood





oak hydrangea very nice









water guards everywhere





The grass definetely need a lot of potassium and me too. Not much sleep here. Work all night





oh my queen this is it! That's all there is. No you must be kidding me I will have to go back and investigate some more.










They will look lovely with a dash of colors some phlox perharps in the jar














 table for you








The Canadian were there.
I had my own troop with me.
They are drone goose nobody knows iiii



 Ask someone to take a picture and this is the result he took th eplastic carpet how lovely

















The ticket is good all year so i will be back and hopefully i will be able to see the highlight of th egarden as they call it so I can say the Queen and only the Queen has a better garden then me but right now...
We shall wait and see
Cheerios!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Translation another day got to go to work

COTÉ COURT COTÉ JARDIN!
a PLUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment