Friday, May 23, 2014

Jour #13 Dépense de jardin 2014 Spending update



                                                           Dépense Spending


Laurin, Prévost

Yes I bought some flowers for my mom 1 forsythia
1 rhododendron helsinki
# rhododendron PJM

tiny rhododendron 5.94

I dont count them as part of the garden
¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸

May

I did by some basilic and aneth but i have to look it up


If I dont have any trouble with my computer perhaps I will be able to write down my garden spending.
So far

Wall Mart

$14.95 for dark red paonia¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸$14.95
Now I got to work


May
Wall Mart

digitalis purpurea foxy.....................................................................$2.00 x 5
liatris spicata kobold ........................................................................$2.00 x 3


........................................................................................................................................$32.13
I go there to save money they charge me more plants god dam it if you dont check everything at wall mart they screw you.
They charge me 1 extra plant $2.00


Costco

bergenia cordifolia.............................................................................$8.98

.........................................................................................................................................$8.98

No comments:

Post a Comment